- The collection of any and all personally identifiable information from those who visit our website. This may include, though it is not limited to, information collected from this website as well as any partners, subsidiaries or other companies or websites directly associated with Cannabis University of Florida.
- Any collection of personally identifiable information by any third party. This means that if you click on any links on our website that take you away from sites owned or operated by Cannabis University of Florida, we have no control over the collection or use of your personal information on those websites. You should read and understand the privacy policies of those websites in order to know how your personal information may be collected and used by them.
Collection and Use of Personal Information by Us
- You are not required to submit any personal information in order to use the Cannabis University of Florida website.
- However, you may choose to enter your personally identifiable information in order to sign up for mailing lists, place orders or request other services from us. If you choose to submit this information, it will be clear that we are asking you to do so for a specific purpose.
- Cannabis University of Florida does not secretly collect any personally identifiable information.
- Cannabis University of Florida will never share your personal information with any third parties without your knowledge and consent. However, we may share your personal information within our network of subsidiaries and companies in order to complete your requests for information or services.
Collection and Use of All Non-Personal Information by Us
- Cannabis University of Florida may also collect non-personal information from your website visit that we use to enhance your browsing experience, such as web addresses and cookies. You may not be aware that we have collected this non-identifiable information.
- Any third-party companies advertising on the Cannabis University of Florida website are outside of our control. You should examine the privacy policies of those companies to learn about their use of your personal information.
- While Cannabis University of Florida never voluntarily shares any customer's private information, there may arise a situation in which we are required to do so by:
- A court order
- A criminal investigation
- A violation of our terms of service
- In such cases, Cannabis University of Florida will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and court orders.
How We Protect Your Information
- No website is 100 percent secure. However, we take our commitment to your security seriously and take measures to protect your information.
- We may use physical security and other measures, including firewalls, password protection and SSL to secure our servers against unauthorized access.
- We also protect your information by not retaining it beyond the time period required by law or the time necessary to complete your requests.